Safi Zisman is an expert broadcast PR and business owner. His company BF media helps brands and organizations prepare and execute media interviews and TV appearances. It’s not easy and certainly not something you want to do without doing your homework! Safi explains how to pull off the perfect broadcast pitch and cites examples of winners and losers.
In this show we discuss:
- How broadcast demonstrated it use during the pandemic
- The terrible twos of running your own business
- The new business frenzy of broadcast PR
- What to do and what not to do on TV
- The phenomenon of Mick Lynch & his greatest hits
- The power of authenticity
- Turning an interview into a conversation
- Tips for marketers to help spear the message
- Public perception and the Amanda Knox syndrome
Reach Safi on LinkedIn here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/safi-zisman-5aa21929/
BF Media here: https://www.linkedin.com/company/bf-media/
Mick Lynch -v- The Media here: https://youtu.be/cgSUpyo86ZI
All of us at The Advertist invite you to check out The Fuel Podcast, where we pull on the experience of leaders of companies in a variety of sectors with loads of fantastic interviews, tips and tales.
To check out this episode of the podcast click here.