The standard-bearer for the PR industry, Francis Ingham has championed the cause of the public relations industry since the 2011, nationally and internationally.
In this interview, Francis covers:
- How the PR industry can learn from the way the industry and the general public reacted to the changing messaging from our leaders.
- How the PRCA has been helping its members and non-members.
- The future of the PRCA
- International future for the organisation
- PR start-ups
- How digital has transformed public relations
- How empathetic leaders stand to benefit the most in a post-pandemic world
- and lots more..
PRCA web site HERE.
Plus…the ever-flexible Jeremy Davies on agile agency life
All of us at The Advertist invite you to check out The Fuel Podcast, where we pull on the experience of leaders of companies in a variety of sectors with loads of fantastic interviews, tips and tales.
To check out this episode of the podcast click here.