One of the greatest minds in the world of advertising is on the show to explain how we can recapture our creative essence and make the business of marketing the sexy, inspiring innovative, funny, thought-provoking, engaging and compelling business that attracted us to it in the first place.
He also explains how great creative is better for the planet.
Importantly, he’s also here to tell us how we can all join his masterclass called ‘The Business of Creativity’. The link to sign up is in the show notes.
- The free press of podcasting
- Learning from history
- Game changing works of art
- What one advert John Hegarty holds up as an example of the complete big idea
- Why companies need creatives at the top
- How to win a pitch
- Why brainstorms are boring
- Hiring the best
- What Sir John would like on his gravestone
And why you don’t put a tow bar on a Ferrari..
All of us at The Advertist invite you to check out The Fuel Podcast, where we pull on the experience of leaders of companies in a variety of sectors with loads of fantastic interviews, tips and tales.
To check out this episode of the podcast click here.